Smart Start: Read and Write, Grade PreK
The grade PreK Smart Start: Read and Write workbook helps your child learn the alphabet and progress to learning letter sounds and writing upper- and lowercase letters.
- Accelerate your child’s reading progress: 20 easy-to-follow weekly lessons build alphabet awareness and develop reading readiness skills.
- Creative and fun lessons: Keep your child entertained while learning.
- Reward stickers: Motivate your child to complete the activities.
- Audio stories: Provide an option to listen to the audio story with your child.
Every themed unit follows a similar format and includes:
- Alphabet stories: Focus on one or more alphabet characters and include an audio read-aloud option.
- Listen for It! activities: Focus on beginning letter sounds.
- Write It! activities: Provide practice writing and identifying uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Find It! activities: Matching and drawing activity focuses on upper- and lowercase letters.
- Let’s Review! activities: This simple review activity helps you evaluate your child’s understanding of each alphabet letter and beginning sound.
- Naming and writing uppercase and lowercase letters
- Connecting alphabet letters and sounds
- Visual discrimination
- Following directions
- Fine motor skills
- Print awareness
Publisher: Wiz Kids