School Zone 1-25 Dot-to-Dot Ages 3-5
- 64 pages of dot-to-dot puzzles
- For ages 3-5
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- Preschoolers and kindergartners connect the dots and make pictures to color
- This workbook provides practice in numbers 1-25, counting, and numerical order
- Charming illustrations, bright colors, and playful scenes help make learning fun
- Slim and portable, perfect for on-the-go learning!
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out for individual worksheets
IMAGINATION - Solve the dot-to-dot puzzle, and reveal a picture ready to color! This 1-25 Dot-to-Dots Deluxe Edition workbook features 64 pages of fun, engaging dot-to-dot puzzles that challenge and strengthen your child's number recognition skills! This workbook was developed to help your little learner understand and learn the numbers 1-25. Kids will have fun doing puzzles and activities all while learning hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and how to following directions. The compact size of this book makes it the perfect travel companion for your child, to keep them engaged and learning on the go!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!
Publisher: School Zone