Pearson Phonics Level F
Modern Curriculum Press “Plaid” Phonics set the standard of excellence in its 50-year history of helping more than 55 million children learn how to read. Make your students part of the tradition! Bring MCP “Plaid” Phonics’ proven scope and sequence, along with abundance of practice, review, and application of skills, into your classroom to ensure comprehensive coverage and the best practices in phonics instruction. This “stand out in a crowd” program will:
- Increase fluency and comprehension, as well as phonics and phonemic awareness, by connecting phonics skills practice to meaningful reading experiences.
- Deliver a proven program of success and support Reading First with current research and the best practices for teaching essential phonemic awareness and phonics skills.
- Guide effective student-centered instruction to meet the needs of individual students with flexible and manageable assessment options.
- Offer meaningful practice through flexible yet comprehensive coverage to supplement any reading program, boost reading and writing skills, and ensure no child is left behind.
- Meet the needs of today’s diverse classroom by incorporating SDAIE and CALLA strategies to support ELLs.
Series: Pearson Phonics
Publisher: Pearson Learning