Hamilton Fable - The Fox & the Sick Lion
The Fox and the Sick Lion is the well-loved story base on an Aesop's Fable, where a fox follows some tracks to a cave where a sick lion lives. The fox sees many animals go into the cave. The lion invites the fox in, but the fox realises that the tracks go in but they don't come out, so he walks away. The moral of the story is:
Clever people see what happens to others and they walk away from danger.
Hamilton House Aesop's Fables is a collection of simplified tales inspired by Aesop's Fables. Each story has been carefully adapted for young learners of English to enjoy. The Books are beautifully illustrated and each one ends with a moral that help teach children values.
Each book contains:
- beautiful illustrations.
- a simple, entertaining story.
- a moral at the end of the story to motivate discussion, teach values and make children think.
- a picture glossary at the back to consolidate new vocabulary.
- a simple activity section with matching, colouring and tracing skills.
- a e-book with animation and a dramatised narration performed by professional actors.
Number of Pages: 24
Publisher: Alnur - אלנור לפדגוגיה