Hamilton Fable - The Fox & the Goat
The Fox and the Goat is the well-loved story base on an Aesop's Fable, where a fox falls in a well and can't climb out. The fox persuades a goat to jump in the well.But he climbs up the goat's horns, gets out of the well and leaves the goat there alone. The moral of the story is:
Think about things before you jump in.
Hamilton House Aesop's Fables is a collection of simplified tales inspired by Aesop's Fables. Each story has been carefully adapted for young learners of English to enjoy. The Books are beautifully illustrated and each one ends with a moral that help teach children values.
Each book contains:
- beautiful illustrations.
- a simple, entertaining story.
- a moral at the end of the story to motivate discussion, teach values and make children think.
- a picture glossary at the back to consolidate new vocabulary.
- a simple activity section with matching, colouring and tracing skills.
- a e-book with animation and a dramatised narration performed by professional actors.
Number of Pages: 24
Publisher: Alnur - אלנור לפדגוגיה