Hamilton Fable - The Donkey & His Shadow
The Donkey and his Shadow is the well-loved story base on an Aesop's Fable, where a man who is walking gets tired. He pays a farmer to ride his donkey. They rest when the sun gets hot. But they fight iver who can sit in the donkey's shadow and the donkey runs away. The moral of the story is:
When you fight about something, you both get nothing.
Hamilton House Aesop's Fables is a collection of simplified tales inspired by Aesop's Fables. Each story has been carefully adapted for young learners of English to enjoy. The Books are beautifully illustrated and each one ends with a moral that help teach children values.
Each book contains:
- beautiful illustrations.
- a simple, entertaining story.
- a moral at the end of the story to motivate discussion, teach values and make children think.
- a picture glossary at the back to consolidate new vocabulary.
- a simple activity section with matching, colouring and tracing skills.
- a e-book with animation and a dramatised narration performed by professional actors.
Number of Pages: 24
Publisher: Alnur - אלנור לפדגוגיה