Cambridge Lower Secondary English- Stage 8 Student Book
Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Lower Secondary and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book offers rich, engaging and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 8, with differentiation to support all your learners.
- Focused on improving skills – full coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum with clear learning outcomes in each chapter
- Organised by writing type – each chapter will cover reading, writing, speaking and listening and grammar and punctuation in clearly titled sections, which build towards a purposeful final task aligned with the assessment outcomes and mark scheme criteria.
- Supports progression – shows students how to improve via modelling, scaffolded activities and end-of-chapter self-assessment tasks and checklists, and prepares them for a seamless transition to Cambridge IGCSE EFL
- Rich, varied and engaging text extracts – up-to-date, international literature and non-fiction texts represent the different forms and purposes required at each stage of the curriculum
- A clear lesson-by-lesson approach – allows teachers easily to use the resources in the classroom and to dip in to support their own schemes of work
Publisher: Collins Learning