Hamilton Fable - The Lion & the Mouse
The Lion and the Mouse is the well-loved story base on an Aesop's Fable, where a mouse is caught by a lion. The mouse begs the lion to be kind and to let him go, and the lion agrees. When the lion gets caught in a hunter's net, the mouse chews through the ropes and frees him. The moral of the story is:
It is always best to be kind.
Hamilton House Aesop's Fables is a collection of simplified tales inspired by Aesop's Fables. Each story has been carefully adapted for young learners of English to enjoy. The Books are beautifully illustrated and each one ends with a moral that help teach children values.
Each book contains:
- beautiful illustrations.
- a simple, entertaining story.
- a moral at the end of the story to motivate discussion, teach values and make children think.
- a picture glossary at the back to consolidate new vocabulary.
- a simple activity section with matching, colouring and tracing skills.
- a e-book with animation and a dramatised narration performed by professional actors.
Number of Pages: 24
Publisher: Alnur - אלנור לפדגוגיה