Hamilton Fable - The Ants & the Grasshopper
The Ants and the Grasshopper is the well-loved story base on an Aesop's Fable, where a lazy grasshopper spends all summer playing while his friends the ants work hard to collect food for the winter months. When winter comes, poor Grasshopper has nothing to eat. The moral of the story is:
Don't play all summer. Plan for winter too.
Hamilton House Aesop's Fables is a collection of simplified tales inspired by Aesop's Fables. Each story has been carefully adapted for young learners of English to enjoy. The Books are beautifully illustrated and each one ends with a moral that help teach children values.
Each book contains:
- beautiful illustrations.
- a simple, entertaining story.
- a moral at the end of the story to motivate discussion, teach values and make children think.
- a picture glossary at the back to consolidate new vocabulary.
- a simple activity section with matching, colouring and tracing skills.
- a e-book with animation and a dramatised narration performed by professional actors.
Number of Pages: 24
Publisher: Alnur - אלנור לפדגוגיה